What can GGG offer?
– One to one training in your home or at your local day centre
– Workshops covering different topics each week
– Drop-in sessions where you can come along if you’re having any issues with your device or would like help with learning how to do something
GGG's friendly team are here to help you:
– Connect with your friends and family through video calls and messages
– Get news and weather updates online
– Play games (puzzles, sudokus and crosswords)
– Use social media sites such as Facebook
– Learn how to search online for things such as bus times and booking trips to the cinema
– Watch TV shows and films (Netflix, YouTube)
– Save money on bills by using price comparison sites and much more!
Help with your iPad with MiFi
Using your iPad for the first time
Using the Internet with Safari
Top 10 Tips
Help with your GGG Tablet
Our Digital Champions
We have digital champions that can help you with your tablet, ipad or with our GGG App. There is are several digital champions at Glasgow’s Golden Generation so help is never far away.
David Cargill Centre
Fred Paton Centre
What does it all mean? Not sure of a term or description, please select the term and the explanation will be displayed.